Vegan Green Peruvian Sauce
Our Vegan Green Peruvian Sauce brings the zing!
Cilantro, jalapeños, and lime juice give the perfect spice that balances out when pureed with a cool creamy mixture of Vertical Roots Green Leaf, vegan mayo, and vegan parmesan. Just add a little olive oil and salt, then serve as a dip, spread, or sauce. Our plant-based rendition of this traditional South American recipe will add a burst of flavor to any veggie tray, burrito bowl, grilled steak, roasted chicken, and beyond!
- ½ cup vegan mayo
- 2 Cup Vertical Roots Green Leaf
- 1 Cup fresh Cilantro leaves
- 2 jalapeños, no seeds chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- ½ cup Vegan Parmesan cheese
- 1 t freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 T olive oil
- Step 1: Chop garlic and jalapeños, roughly chop Green Leaf and cilantro
- Step 2: Place all ingredients in blender
- Step 3: Blend to your desired consistency (we like it thick)
Tip: No vegan mayo or Vegan Parmesan, no worries.
- Substitute ½ cup of vegan mayo with ⅓ cup of raw cashews. Leave out the vegan parmesan if need be.