Merry Berry Salad
Sweeten your holiday meal to perfection with our Merry Berry Salad recipe, using fresh ingredients from your local Publix Super Market produce department.
The juicy sweet pomegranate seeds and sliced apple pair perfectly with rich, creamy gorgonzola over a mix of our crisp and buttery Beautiful Butter and Crunchy Green Leaf lettuces!
This might be the easiest recipe you’ll make for your holiday meal, but it will look like a 5-star dish to impress your guests.
Instead of a bowl, use a platter to show off this colorful salad. With pops of red and green, our Merry Berry Salad acts like a decoration for the table!
- Vertical Roots Beautiful Butter of Green Butter Living Lettuce
- Vertical Roots Crunchy Green Leaf
- Pomegranate Seeds: Publix pre-seeded pomegranate arils
- Publix Dried Cranberries
- Publix Pecan Pralines (or substitute Publix Pecan Halves for less sugar)
- Publix Gorgonzola Cheese Crumbles
- 1 Honeycrisp apple (or substitute pear)
- Publix Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette
- Mix and arrange butter on green leaf lettuce on a large platter
- Clean apples, leave the skin on. Slice apples thin and fan them over different areas of the salad.
- Rotate placing crumbled gorgonzola, pomegranate arils, cranberries, and pecans over different areas of the salad
Take it easy on yourself, and drizzle with Publix Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette right before serving.
Or make your own cranberry vinaigrette by whisking together these ingredients:
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon cranberry juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dried cranberries