Juicy citrus, crunchy almonds, and tangy feta blend perfectly together over a bed of buttery greens for a colorful, mouthwatering salad!
Easy to make in under 10 minutes, this salad is designed to impress your guests (and their taste buds).
1 package of Vertical Roots Beautiful Butter lettuce (or Green Butter Living Lettuce)
1 Rainbow Radish
Dry Roasted Almonds
Pinch of Salt + Pep
- ½ lemon (about 4 tbsp.)
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. honey
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Pinch of Salt + Pep
- Beautiful Butter in favorite salad bowl or dish (no washing needed)
- Remove rinds, and slice grapefruit and orange into 1-2 inch bite size pieces; add as much citrus as you like!
- Roughly chop almonds
- Thinly slice Rainbow Radish
- Crumble feta cheese
- Prick fresh cilantro leaves and add a pinch of salt and pepper on top to finish
- Gently pour vinaigrette over salad immediately before serving, or leave on the side
- Use a 1:1 ratio for your lemon juice and olive oil
- Roll lemon back and forth on counter to release the juices from the citrus
- Cut and squeeze lemon juice in a bowl with oil, dijon, honey, and salt and pepper
- Whisk until emulsified!
- Adjust the ingredients to your taste!
Tip: Don’t have a whisk? Use an old jam jar! Put your ingredients in the jar, close the lid and shake! Plus, it travels easily on the go.