Juicy citrus, crunchy almonds, and tangy feta blend perfectly together over a bed of buttery greens for a colorful, mouthwatering salad!
1 package of Vertical Roots Beautiful Butter lettuce (or Green Butter Living Lettuce)
1 Rainbow Radish
Dry Roasted Almonds
Pinch of Salt + Pep
- ½ lemon (about 4 tbsp.)
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. honey
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Pinch of Salt + Pep
- Beautiful Butter in favorite salad bowl or dish (no washing needed)
- Remove rinds, and slice grapefruit and orange into 1-2 inch bite size pieces; add as much citrus as you like!
- Roughly chop almonds
- Thinly slice Rainbow Radish
- Crumble feta cheese
- Prick fresh cilantro leaves and add a pinch of salt and pepper on top to finish
- Gently pour vinaigrette over salad immediately before serving, or leave on the side
- Use a 1:1 ratio for your lemon juice and olive oil
- Roll lemon back and forth on counter to release the juices from the citrus
- Cut and squeeze lemon juice in a bowl with oil, dijon, honey, and salt and pepper
- Whisk until emulsified!
- Adjust the ingredients to your taste!